Dragon Hammer V2
One of the largest 5th scale rc cars on the market. All-Wheel Drive. CNC billet alloy parts are everywhere. Dragon Hammer features rear solid axle, CVD shaft, huge adjustable hydraulic shocks, and proprietary wheel design.
Large Scale Gas Car
Heavy Duty Alloy Protective Plate in 5mm, Nylon Front Arms & Alloy Trailing Arms, Pre-Installed Fender
V2 Upgraded to Gull Wing Front Arm, Lengthened Suspension Travel, Wider Track Width
Real Scale Inspired Four Linked Suspension, Built-in Fully Metallic Differential & Drive Shaft
Fully Metallic Front / Middle / Rear Differentials, Heat Treated High Carbon Steel Gears
FID Racing Proprietary All Terrain Tyre, Aggressive Tread Engineered for Off-Road Domination
Dragon Hammer V2, one of the largest rc cars, pioneered in many sides, the huge adjustable metallic hydraulic shocks, indestructible chassis design, real-life scaled solid rear axle.
Dragon Hammer V2 features a compact and light-weight design. The whole structure is neatly configured and rationally slimed. Weight balance is carefully engineered so that DH could manage any drive mode and road condition.
Dragon Hammer V2 is designed to easily assemble, maintain and upgrade. It mainly consists 4 sections: front suspension system, rear suspension system, chassis and equipment compartment.
Dragon Hammer V2 comes with large metallic adjustable hydraulic shocks, metallic gearbox, CV-style driveshaft, 2 link rod steering, gull wing lower arm, wide extended wheel hub and solid nylon bumper.
Dragon Hammer V2 is the first to bring solid rear axle to 5th scale car. The rear section comes with 4 link triangulation design and 2 large height adjustable and billet alloy CNC trailing arms. Now full metallic rear axle is also available with DH V2.
Dragon Hammer V2’s chassis is extruded and CNC cut to precision. It’s a heavy duty 5mm thick alloy 6061-T6 plate, further strengthend with edge slightly bent to strengthen. Fender is pre-installed.
paper air filter, support max.70CC engine
• wide solid billet alloy wheel hex • metallic center cap • steel brake disc • brake pad in durable fibre
metallic steering system
Throttle / Brake
• adjustable push-pull linkage • stepless servo • aluminum alloy 15T arm • steel lever
- L × W × H: 950 × 540 × 355mm
- Wheelbase: 616.5mm
- Front Tire Track: 457.4mm
- Rear Tire Track: 461.4mm
- Big Chassis: 5mm 6061-T6
- Shock Shaft: 7mm dia.
- Rear Shocks: 235mm Long CNC Alloy Bodied (225mm Hole to Hole)
- Front Shock: 185.5mm Long CNC Alloy Bodied (175mm Hole to Hole)
- 61 Tooth Steel Main Spur Gear
- 20 Tooth Steel Pinion Gear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 750ml
- Body Shell: Clear with Stickers
- Alloy Front / Middle / Rear Differentials
- Off-Road Tyres: 179 × 75mm
- RTR Net Weight: 18.5kg
- Gross Weight:24k